Brief description is available
The ERAIHM project is designed to reinforce cooperation capacities of IHM NASU and to enhance its participation in European Framework Programmes. In order to reach this goal the project includes the following activities:
- Development of a strategy of IHM NASU aimed at ensuring coherence of its RTD activities with socio-economic needs of Ukraine, enhancing its cooperation with European Research Centres and participation in European Framework Programmes.
- The IHM strategy will be based on results of two assessments: firstly, evaluation of IHM research scope and quality and secondly, overview of Ukrainian Innovation System and assessment of competitive advantage of Ukraine with focus on the scientific areas of IHM.
- Development and implementation of training modules at IHM to build capacity in participation in Fp7 and to facilitate involvement of stakeholders in innovation process. This includes:
- Identification of capacity gaps and training needs of IHM staff to enhance participation in Fp7 and to facilitate involvement of stakeholders in its RTD activities.
- Implementation of training modules on the Fp7 for research managers and young researchers at IHM based on experiences of European partners.
- Interactive Backasting Exercise as a method that both creates consensus on future goals for technological development and guides the innovation process over time.
- Development of a communication and dissemination toolkit for improvement of IHM visibility for Ukrainian and European research centres and stakeholders:
- Developing communication and dissemination plan for efficient reach of various stakeholders both in Ukraine and EU countries
- Developing a web-platform of IHM.
- Networking using structures of the European partner institutions.
- Organising international symposium on innovation support system in Ukraine and Ukrainian competitive advantage.
- Workshop for presenting experiences of interactive backcasting exercise.
- Final project conference.
Project partner bodies
Institute of Hydromechanics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
Royal Institute of Technology [Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan], Stockholm, Sweden
Delft University of Technology [Technische Universiteit Delft], Delft, the Netherlands